Our Queens (Apis melifera Cecropia & Macedonica) are suitable for honey and pollen production also for queen production.
They are available from April to October. We have a limited number and pre-order is required.
Through continuous control and evaluation of our genetic material, we select the best queens to reproduce, so that their characteristics are passed on to the next generations.
The characteristics of our queens are:
- Production and exploitation of nectar and pollen from early spring
- Solid brood in many frames
- Great population growth
- Low tendency for swarmingς
- Disease resistant
- Satisfactory treatment of enemies
- They cope very well in adverse winter conditions
- Considered to be gentle and non-aggressive which makes the work easy for the beekeeper